I'm just sitting at home, waiting for the interviewer to call. Mike called an hour or so ago and said that I would for sure be called today, and very soon. I'm very nervous. I don't think I can remember a thing. Wish me luck.
You've been quite the blogger lately, huh? I need to write too... I feel so lazy, though. Hey, I'm proud of all the learning you've been doing (even though I don't understand any of it) and so is Mike (well, he does understand it all, so it's probably more meaningful that he is proud of you).
Thank you, Emily. Thank you, Camila. It helps to blog or pause and play a game when I'm spending my day trying to learn this stuff: I don't become so stressed.
And yes, please update blogs :) I love reading these blogs. I know I haven't been good about it in the past, but lately I've been totally into the idea.
3 comments:
I just tried to read all your posts, and honestly and truly all I can say is GOOD LUCK!
You've been quite the blogger lately, huh? I need to write too... I feel so lazy, though.
Hey, I'm proud of all the learning you've been doing (even though I don't understand any of it) and so is Mike (well, he does understand it all, so it's probably more meaningful that he is proud of you).
Thank you, Emily. Thank you, Camila. It helps to blog or pause and play a game when I'm spending my day trying to learn this stuff: I don't become so stressed.
And yes, please update blogs :) I love reading these blogs. I know I haven't been good about it in the past, but lately I've been totally into the idea.
Post a Comment